See the latest GXP Xplorer and SOCET GXP software capabilities for data management and geospatial-intelligence analysis.
Friday, November 18, 2011
MacDill Air Force Base – Tampa, FL
CENTCOM JOIC Conference Center
Choose from one of two identical sessions:
8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. or 1 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
BAE Systems is hosting two free, unclassified open house sessions to preview GXP Xplorer v184.108.40.206, the revolutionary new data management application, and to demonstrate SOCET GXP v4.0, the analyst’s tool of choice for data fusion, analysis, and geospatial-intelligence reporting.
The briefings present an overview of key software capabilities and insight into how the tools work together. Two identical sessions are offered — one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Both half-day presentations are unclassified.
The agenda includes a mini software boot camp featuring:
GXP Xplorer: Locate, retrieve, and share data
- All data types, from images to documents — and everything in between
- Search geospatially, temporally, or textually (including metadata)
- Federate — search multiple data stores
- Chip before download
- Geotagging capability
- Notifications through GeoRSS and KML queries for GoogleEarth
- Mobile app
SOCET GXP: Easy product creation for any workflow
- Quick product creation
- LIDAR terrain visualization
- Multispectral image analysis
- Planimetric feature extraction
- Automated 3-D site and city modeling
- 3-D line of sight analysis and visualization
- 2-D and 3-D product creation and output to GeoPDF and PowerPoint
- Real-time hyperspectral and multispectral analysis
Clearances may be passed through the person’s local SSO, S-2, or security representative of the parent command in one of three ways:
- Send message through JPAS, the CENTCOM SMO code is MA3CF9ZM2
- Send a message through M3 @ PLA (plain language address) SSO COMCENT//CCJ2 SSO//
- Fax a clearance message to 813-827-3382/DSN 651-3382
Any questions can be directed to 813-827-3381 / DSN 651-3381.