Stereo module recommended. Export restrictions may apply.
The Interactive Terrain Editor (ITE) is used to review and edit digital terrain and surface models. In GRID format, operators can access an unsurpassed set of tools and graphical displays to visualize, build, and correct elevation models, and interact with the selected algorithm.
Tools include: Post Editor, Area Editor, Geomorphic Editor, and Block Status, for complete point-by-point, geomorphic line, and area editing in mono and stereo modes. In addition, a range of bare-earth tools are provided for removal of trees and buildings. Adaptive tools for TIN and grid data storage formats are also included.
Bare-earth tools in ITE
- Bare-earth Morphology (T/G)
- Bare-earth Morphology Lay On Ground (T/G)
- Bare-earth Profile (T/G)
- Bare-earth Profile Lay On Ground (T/G)
- Bare-earth Profile Invisible (G)
- Bare-earth Histogram Spikes (T/G)
- Bare-earth Histogram Wells (T/G)
- Bare-earth Morphology Histogram (T/G)
- Bare-earth Blunder Morphology Histogram (T/G)
- Bare-earth Dense Tree Canopy Lay On Ground (T/G)
- Bare-earth Dense Tree Canopy Close to Ground (T/G)
- Bare-earth Dense Tree Canopy (T/G)
- Bare-earth Vegetation (T/G)
- Bias with Feather (T/G)
- Remove Redundant Points (T)
All ITE tools are applicable to LIDAR point clouds or photogrametrically derived digital surface models.
Recommended:Stereo is highly recommended for SOCET GXP, and prerequisite for SOCET SET.
Part number:SOCET GXP (1009), SOCET SET (505-L)