Automatically record measurements, analyze imagery and video, extract features, work with terrain, and create 3-D models.
SOCET GXP is a geospatial-intelligence software package that uses imagery from satellite and aerial sources to identify, analyze, and extract ground features quickly, allowing for rapid product creation.
Ingesting imagery and video from government and commercial sources, SOCET GXP accurately displays, annotates, catalogs, and extracts information. The information is used to build maps, develop transportation infrastructure, manage natural resources utilities and communications networks, coordinate operational missions, designate troop maneuvers, and build geospatial-intelligence reports.
Built from the ground up.
In 2001 it was just an idea. Now, it’s a powerful, time-saving resource, with ease-of-use built in to every task, and most importantly — impeccable accuracy.
We didn’t just copy workflows from SOCET SET®, our legacy photogrammetric and geospatial production software, or VITec®, the previous image exploitation and electronic light table (ELT) package. We created a new system architecture with advanced technology drawn from internal BAE Systems research and development teams.
We combined the strengths of our successful geospatial production and image exploitation products to build a new Information Technology (IT) framework that addresses the search for higher productivity. SOCET GXP combines image analysis, geospatial production, photogrammetry tools, and remote sensing into one comprehensive package.
Latest news items for SOCET GXP...
- SOCET GXP v4.1 gives geospatial professionals the most advanced and powerful suite of tools to take their production to the next level.
- ‘Review of SOCET GXP v4.0 software’ as featured in October 2012 issue of LiDAR magazine
- Now available: SOCET GXP v4.0
- BAE Systems merges multiple geospatial technologies into a single product to improve analysis and increase productivity
- SOCET GXP v4.0 — join the XA revolution!