A new SOCET GXP v3.1.1 EXPORT patch has been added to myGXP, the BAE Systems GXP Customer Portal.
The following list includes new items in the 201111 EXPORT patch:
- GXP00031684: DPPDB* RSET will be compressed as JPEG LOSSLESS
- GXP00031686: DPPDB* RSET and histogram files have unique filenames
- GXP00031775: SOCET GXP DEM graphics no longer disappear when zoomed in or roaming
- GXP00032353: Fixed crash when loading certain images while Ruler daemon is running
- GXP00032916: Verifies that interim files being deleted match the release version that is deleting them
All BAE Systems SOCET SET, SOCET GXP, VITec, and GXP Xplorer software customers with current Upgrade Entitlement software agreements in place are entitled to register for myGXP access.
For additional questions, please contact a GXP customer support representative: firstname.lastname@example.org.
*SOCET SET Digital Point Positioning Data Base (DPPDB) format production module [which uses MIL-PRF-89034, March 1999 format specifications].