2007 BAE Systems GXP International User Conference
March 26 – 30, 2007
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
San Diego, California
Master classes offered
During the 2007 Conference we will debut our master level software classes, designed for experienced SOCET SET and SOCET GXP® users. Following the success of this optional activity last year, we will offer users the opportunity to work closely with our most knowledgeable and experienced instructors.
Classes include details of new functionality, workflows, tips and tricks. Most importantly, registrants will be contacted before the Conference and asked about compelling topics to cover. After reviewing the input we receive, the program will be tailored according to the feedback, and adequate time will be allowed for impromptu discussions based on popular topics. Class materials will be distributed to all attendees.
For more information, visit our website: www.gxpuserconference.com.
- New features for SOCET SET v5.4 and SOCET GXP v2.3
- Preview of SOCET GXP v3.0
- Focused, hands-on product workshops
- Software workflow presentations
- Special sessions for government and classified customers
- Social activities and networking events